วันศุกร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Four desktop email clients that can improve your Gmail experience

The latest from PCWorldDaily Downloads Follow us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter
5.31.2013

Four desktop email clients that can improve your Gmail experience

Feb 11, 2013 4:27 PM

I don't like Gmail...I love Gmail. But I'm not wild about using it from within my Web browser, as I find the interface, well, lacking. (Unattractive and unintuitive are two words that come to mind.) Sure, I can tolerate it if I have to, but I find that I work much better within the confines of a more traditional desktop mail program. For years that program was Outlook, but I think that's overkill for most home users, and I certainly don't like having to buy Microsoft Office just to get it. Consequently, I've spent a lot of time investigating consumer-friendly Outlook alternatives. Here's a rundown of four programs you might want to use with Gmail instead of Gmail proper. Note: Clicking the linked name of each email client will take you to the vendor's site--or for Windows Live Mail to PCWorld's Product Information page--where you can get it.
»Keep reading the article

 

Windows Phone 8 Superguide

Master your new Windows Phone 8 smartphone. Starting at $6.99!

Dell C1660w Color Printer

»See what we think about it.

»Check its price.

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

NosLia Blog - Computer IT

About